Monday, November 10, 2014

Accident story

Bang bang the police officer shot at the criminal who tried to escape prison . "Call 111" said the panicking police officer,

 "rodger that" said his partner.

 Finally the ambulance arrived and the medics rushed over quickly and took Jack to the hospital. When Jack had recovered fully after 5 weeks in the hospital they had to ask him questions about why he tried to escape prison. 

"So huh why did you try to escape prison???" I asked him.

" Because " Said the retarted prisoner.

" Because ain't good enough" said the officer.

" Well that's the best answer your going to get out of me " mumbled Jack.

" You tell me or else I'll take you too court" yelled the officer.

"Think I'm scared of the judge? Huh well I'm not so it doesn't bother me if you send me there" replied  Jack.

" Alright then you'll be going to court this weekend" said the officer .

"Alright" replied Jack with a smile on his face.



No comments:

Post a Comment