Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hiwi the kiwi



It was a sunny but windy day when dad decided to go fishing. When we arrived at the harbour dad wanted to quickly shift the waka into the sea before the north eastily came through.


" Wait up dad I've got to go put a life jacket on " I said.


" What do you need that stupid thing for !?!?!?? " dad said.


" It may save your life !! You should put one on ?" I said.


" Fine !!!!!!" Sighed dad.


When we got to our final destination I had to go and grab the fishing rods.


" Help" I screamed.


As a whale went flying into the centre of our waka. The waka had a big hole in it so we had to escape it before the damage on the waka got worse.


"What about all our stuff???'' screamed dad.



'' Don't worry about it !!!!!'' I said. 

'' Just jump !!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him.

" You alright??" said dad as we were swimming towards shore.

Finnaly we arrived at shore after our 2 hour long swim. 

'' Thank you'' said dad.

'' For what ??? " I said.

'' Pulling some sense into me and making me wear a life jacket it saved our lifes so I just wanted to thank you " said dad.

'' It's alright '' I said as we headed home.

1 comment: